Not ready for a in person group event? We hear you! Choose your distance - 10K, 27K, 41K and challenge yourself to complete it!
You can travel to DeGray Lake and run on one of the many great trails (and enjoy the spectacular views of the lake!) or pick your favorite hometown trail to run on. Just don't forget to take pictures and share with us on Facebook - Iron Mountain Legend or on the photo section of the website. Tag your photos #IML or #ironmountainlegend.
Be sure to register by April 29, 2024 but you can complete your challenge anytime before Nov 30, 2024.
You will receive a pair of custom socks, SWAG, and a custom designed medal via mail. You also have the option to purchase a discounted long sleeve tshirt or hoodie during registration.
Challenge a few friends to join you! Use the referral code in your confirmation email (and you will get a refund!).
- How do I submit my time? Submit Results.
- What if I post my results incorrectly? How to fix a post result
- Where should I send my photos? Post them to the photo page at Iron Mountain Legend on Facebook or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will I get a medal? Yes, all categories get a finisher medal!
- Do I qualify for any awards? No, only in person categories are eligible for awards
- How do I print my finisher certificate?
- Do I have to submit a time? The wonderful thing about virtual races is that the event is just for you. If you don't want to post a time, you don't have to. We would still love to see your "finish line" photos or any others.
- When will my SWAG be mailed? We will mail SWAG after May 10, 2024. However, we still sometimes experience manufacturing or shipping delays due to the current closures. If that happens as soon as we receive the various products we will begin shipping them to you. Thanks for your patience!
- When do the virtual events end? Registration closes April 29, 2024. However, you can complete the challenge whenever is convenient for you before November 30, 2024.